Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Starting off small...

About me: 30-something, employed, married (no children.) I'm kind of obsessed with money. I don't have a lot of it, but I tend to get attached to what I do have. I read Money magazine, studied to take the CFP (still haven't taken it, yet) and sometimes read the smut over on the yahoo finance message boards However, after reading all this material, I can't seem to find something that I can easily relate to financially. That's what I'm hoping to accomplish here. I want to talk about saving money, HSAs, stocks, Roth or not, why I don't want to, but think we should have to pay for banking. I probably won't talk too much about Bollinger Bands, Co-variance, or Co-efficient ratios; I've studied them and still don't fully understand them. I'll try to keep this as simple but educational as possible. I hope you'll enjoy reading this and maybe decide you have something to offer by commenting. Starting this blog is similar to how I started out financially; from scratch and with nothing. Hopefully both will blossom!

No comments:

Post a Comment